Friday, January 18, 2013

Bagus foodcourt:Fried Kway Teow Goreng



 Over the past few months, Causeway Point has been undergoing renovations for the whole building. Most of the stores were either undergoing renovations or being replaced. Sadly, the ever oh-so-famous Banquet was also undergoing renovations. I was pretty bummed when I heard the news because Banquet was my favourite place to go and eat with my friends as they serve really good food. After the agonising few months, Banquet is finally back with a new name!


Bagus Foodcourt at Causeway Point
Located at the same level as before, Banquet still offers the same variety of food. As I am a huge fan of their fried kway teow, I had to try their fried kway teow to see whether they still taste the same like how I remember.

Fried Kway Teow Goreng ($4.30)
The Fried Kway Teow Goreng that I ordered tasted like heaven in my mouth. The kway teow was really soft and smooth as it allow itself to melt in my mouth. The eggs were perfectly cooked, the fishcakes were really good and the tauge was crunchy.

The amount of soy sauce being added was perfect so it was neither salty nor tasteless. This was how I remembered eating my fried kway teow goreng. The only disappointing factor in this was that I only get two cockles and the prawns were tiny.

Other than that, the Fried Kway Teow Goreng was really delicious,just like how I remembered it!
Do comment if you have any enquiries!

CAUSEWAY POINT
1 Woodlands Square
#07-03 Causeway Point Shopping Centre
Singapore 738099
Stall name: Fried Kway Teow


Published on 18/01/2013 19:14

1 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, the Char Kway Teow looks absolutely fantastic!

    I've never been to the north before but if that Char Kway Teow is as good as you say it is, I'll seriously consider going there!

    *-*

    ReplyDelete